Release name: Seeds of Resilience
Size: 164 MB
Title: Seeds of Resilience
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy, Early Access
Developer: Subtle Games
Publisher: Subtle Games
Release Date: 4 Jul, 2018
ALL REVIEWS: Positive (13)
About This Game
Build a new village from scratch
Build a village on a deserted island, and prepare for merciless natural disasters! Learn to choose the right items, understand nature’s patterns, use real medieval construction and craft techniques in this turn-based management game.
- Patiently go through the steps of re-creating a civilization: Start with a stone axe and a shelter made out of branches to finally build elaborate houses and mechanized workshops.
- Survive in a harsh environment where storms and other natural disasters occur way too often.
- Turn based: Take all the time you need to plan your actions. When you’re done, click the end turn button and start a new day.
- Detailed building construction: Choose natural resources according to their properties. Use them to craft the materials needed to assemble a building.
- Realistic medieval construction and craft techniques. Everything could be made in real life the same way.
- Observe the environment response to human activity. Maybe you should avoid fishing everyday at the same spot or cut down the whole forest.
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel core 2 duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5500
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: Any
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– Support the software developers and buy this game